Retro console and games thread

Soldato
Received my CEX lot all except one still to come. Not bad considering they say 2nd class and these came in 3 different packages

Primal actually came as a fancy version with a shiny cover and sound track which was pretty cool. Bottom 3 don't have manuals and the red stars case was disgusting, seriously bad and unfortunately the paper is wrinkled as if once wet and dried but can't complain at the cost. Knew those Fifa games would be good for something :D

IMG_0856.jpg

Man of Honour
I watched it last night and if you watch and like CGR then it's well worth buying the digital version via Amazon. I think it should be available around June.

I'll post some more pictures of the manual and artwork he included if anyone is interested.

Soldato
Looks like I'll have to sell off most of my collection.

Short story is

We recently had problems remortgaging because the lease hold on our house only has 54 years left. Basically our house is still in my wife's name after a divorce. We want to swap to a joint mortgage and the lease hold is causing problems.

So buying the lease is more important than having shelf fulls of games gathering dust.

So some of it may end up in the MM.

Oh crap dude that really sucks....

Leaseholds are a complete PITA, Close friend selling his property found he had same issue and it wasnt a cheap fix :(

Best of luck

Soldato
Had a go on the Red Star! Seems fairly unique, I miss games like this. It's sort of got streets of rage style fighting mixed with shmup sections!

Also fired up SSX3, that game seems harder than I was expecting it to be

Underboss
Need to buy some cartridge dust covers for my nes games

im looking for some see through ones, any ideas? im looking on the bay, but unsure which one it is, id like to cover the whole cartridge (loose cart) for displaying on my shelves to protect the whole cart from dust etc

Back
Top Bottom