Fidget Spinners (and other toys) Thread [Image heavy]

Caporegime
Take up drumming.
It doesn't stop the jiggling, but the tapping rhythms are more pleasant for people to hear, especially if you lay down a funky swung beat New Orleans second line, or a Zutty Singleton style solo!!

Nope. Prohibited by company policy and hygiene regulations, now.

But the cubes do far more than even the most complicated-to-disassemble pen.
I often play with my Leatherman Squirt, but whipping a blade out in a meeting isn't as conducive to successful negotiation as it once was...

RGB keyboards serve zero purpose other than to keep your hands occupied, which is a market already saturated by other RGB keyboards... yet they're still making new ones... :shrug:
I still can't see the spinner as anything special, but the cubes do at least provide a variety of different 'fidgets'.

Sir this post was very entertaining to read, you are clearly on point today. Please do continue.

Soldato
Just got this one from auction site.

£7.59 delivered from UK seller (http://r.ebay.com/9VyL54)

6min 45sec spin time straight out of the box

:p

Just to say, I purchased this for someone, and they must have changed the stock. It's really light, the bearing's terrible, loads of movement etc, and it spins for about a minute, give or take. Avoid :D.

Caporegime
My £3 all metal one from ali express turned up. Looks to be really nice and spins forever. I'll wait for the other one to turn up before i time them but it's easily 5 minutes.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Seem like a waste of time/money to me. Better to just buy sweets for beautiful taste satisfaction instead. Possibly tooth decay, too.

What happened to just jiggling your legs?...any other leg jigglers in the house? Big up yourself...

I do this! Sometime I apply force to the knee by weighing it down with one hand to see how much I can jiggle it before it can't jiggles no more. FYI, quite a lot of force :D

Soldato
Seem like a waste of time/money to me. Better to just buy sweets for beautiful taste satisfaction instead. Possibly tooth decay, too.
£4 for a fidget cube that will last 6 months, if not more... that same £4 will buy you, what, 5 or 6 Mars bars? Maybe 400 cola bottles, but that's not even a whole kilo, I wouldn't think... Certainly not enough to buy 6 months' supply of sweeties!!

Sometime I apply force to the knee by weighing it down with one hand to see how much I can jiggle it before it can't jiggles no more. FYI, quite a lot of force :D
That just reads like some weird, perverted variation of sitting on your hand until it goes numb...!!

Soldato
So, I initially viewed this thread with mock and disdain and yet decided to order some cheapo fidget cube for a few dollars from Ali which arrived this morning. I haven't able to put the blimmin thing down! *weep*.

Soldato
Don't suppose you could trust me a link to the one you have :p

My £3 all metal one from ali express turned up. Looks to be really nice and spins forever. I'll wait for the other one to turn up before i time them but it's easily 5 minutes.

I'd be interested too! I picked up one the other day while out on lunch not really expecting much but I've hardly put it down whilst at work!

Back
Top Bottom