World Superbikes (wsbk) 2017

Soldato
Sorry if already a thread, I looked but never saw one.
Round one at Philip Island was a corker
Just watching Race One from round two at Thailand, pretty dull in comparison although the Brits are running well again.

Soldato
Yes looking at that car and the words severe head & chest trauma in headline and the fact that they've moved him already to a different hospital, doesn't make it look good. Hopefully we're all wrong.

Soldato
Hope he recovers from this quickly :( The damage he has done to the car indicates some seriously mighty collision ! His bike is snapped in half too :/

Soldato
He said he had the number 69 because he crashed so much and he needed a number he could read upside down. I remember when he won the motogp championship in 2006 beating his great friend rossi. He was howling like a baby with the achievement he had reached with his dad on the back of the honda.
Simply awful, awful news, words fail me...

Soldato
Was his old mans number, his old man wanted the number that you could read upside down.

Going to donny with pit passes so hopefully the team will have his bike ready to go. Will be nice to pay our respects.

Caporegime
i can confirm yes, the team will have Nicky's side of the pits setup in full, with the bike out front, as tribute.

Back
Top Bottom