Best place to sell some vinyl ?

Soldato
Looking to sell some vinyl for space purposes/ not got used.

was just doing a general price check and noticed 2 of my albums are worrh abit.

kate bush - aerial
queen - live at the bowl

now bith of these are mint . with kate bush only having played the first track.

whats my options on selling? sont want to get stung with fees tbh if i can avaoid it

Associate
I've used discogs to buy a few limited editions that I missed out on. It's very straight forward process as a buyer and generally the second place I go to look if amazon don't have what I want. Not sure what the fees are but you will have a good market of buyers.

Soldato
Have bought cd's on discogs too, from abroad.
but for selling lp's presumably you need very good packaging and signed for delivery if selling ~£200 vinyl (I thought this was a recent release until I looked )

Associate
I sold a load of my old vinyl on eBay, including my green vinyl of Nirvana Bleach. Just make sure you follow the eBay guide on packaging vinyl, iirc it involves removing the record from the sleeve and insert, wrapping in bubble wrap and sandwiching between cardboard (I used double fluted corrugated cardboard). I never got any complaints about packaging but many compliments. That was a few years ago though and the guide may have changed so do check. Good luck with the sales, would be keen to hear if it's a success or not.

Thug
Soldato
I found a box of vinyl in the loft the other day. Got loads of oldies. Beatles, pink floyd eagles etc nice rolling rolling stones with a zipper on the front. Might Mount some of them.

Back
Top Bottom