PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Squad Play with my friends we have things worked out and winning more and more games :D Last night we won three games in a Row lol
how the hell did you manage to travel about for the first 10 or so minutes without encountering anyone and finding un-looted houses!?!? I usually end up in a firefight or having to hide a hell of a lot sooner than that (I am somewhat of a bullet magnet!)

Soldato
It can kill you inside buildings too. I saw a guy get hit on Stonemountain64's stream whilst sheltering indoors. However i think he was on the second floor and not ground so that may have been why??
This is it. Single story buildings will get you killed and being on the top floor of any building will, so will being right next to external windows and doors.

Being 1 floor under the top floor in any building is fine as are large barns/ warehouses

Soldato
how the hell did you manage to travel about for the first 10 or so minutes without encountering anyone and finding un-looted houses!?!? I usually end up in a firefight or having to hide a hell of a lot sooner than that (I am somewhat of a bullet magnet!)

Depends where you go. I usually dont have issues getting geared up with 2 rifles. Some non hot spots are suprisingly consistant for finding them

Associate
Mate, you're in the easy part now - wait until he/she wants to sit on your lap with sticky fingers all over your prized monitor & gaming mouse. Shouting lah, lah, lah, dah, di, dah down your mic! ;)

edit: Congrats btw, it's an amazing experience!

Or even worse than that, you can't get near your pc, as it's his now! (7 year old boy)

Congrats though, it's awsome!

Soldato
Well after a terrible start tonight in a 4 man EU squad where a team member ran me and another team member over shouting allahu akbar. Jumped over to the US servers with a cool bunch of guys and we won - chicken dinner to go with my red wine & cider!

Soldato
I love it had a squad wipe with one clip :D. Just chews through people especially if they're all pretty much in line :D.
I know all about if chewing through people - me! Got the drop on some dude, double tapped with my m4 (he must have been nearly dead) he ducked behind a wall. I moved forward for the kill. He popped out and just disintegrated me and my lvl 2 vest and lvl 3 helmet!

Back
Top Bottom