BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
Yeah! They've also extended the booked services from September to December.

PS I've got the job near home so does anyone here want a 2014 F10 530d M Sport LCI auto with sub 17k miles on?

Man of Honour
TBH I'll probably keep it for a year then trade it in for an M4 or similar. Unless I get a good enough offer. I think I'd let it go for £22k. After the next to week the mileage will barely move as I'll be getting the bus to work or cycling.

Soldato
Having a nightmare getting my 645ci back on the road it seems. A replacement valve cover gasket has leaked so it'll have to be replaced again which is even more time down the drain. It's especially annoying as it's not the smallest job in the world to do.

Soldato
well i have owned m5 f10 since January, and im afraid i am at the point of realizing its not for me.

Where do i start, lovely car, really special. Lacks soul, its like driving a computer about, it is fun but i prefer raw cars and while most will see this as a step back i will probably sell and buy another b7 rs4...

Soldato
well i have owned m5 f10 since January, and im afraid i am at the point of realizing its not for me.

Where do i start, lovely car, really special. Lacks soul, its like driving a computer about, it is fun but i prefer raw cars and while most will see this as a step back i will probably sell and buy another b7 rs4...
Haven't you just spent a grand getting it mapped?

Soldato
thats great its the next generation as such. I am far to spoilt but you
Haven't you just spent a grand getting it mapped?

indeed, plus a bit more.

win some lose some, it mapped lovely by the way, very fast but you soon realize how soulless it is. I am very spoilt with what i can buy and what i have owned, rs4's rs6s, m3's m5's etc but i just find the f10 a bit boring, its very fast but that is all.. I know i will never convince anybody on here, but you just know if you click with a car and i enjoyed bits of the m5 but it was short lived

Soldato
thats great its the next generation as such. I am far to spoilt but you

indeed, plus a bit more.

win some lose some, it mapped lovely by the way, very fast but you soon realize how soulless it is. I am very spoilt with what i can buy and what i have owned, rs4's rs6s, m3's m5's etc but i just find the f10 a bit boring, its very fast but that is all.. I know i will never convince anybody on here, but you just know if you click with a car and i enjoyed bits of the m5 but it was short lived

I'm not massively sure I can agree with that given you've likened it to previous cars which are either as boring, if not moreso...

Mine is anything but boring and it continues to surprise me at it's all round capability.

I did mention I was considering the DMS map and Akropovic. DMS gave me a good map readout when I had the disco done. Do you have yours you can share (trust if you like). I'd be really keen to see how it shapes up.

Maybe time for a 911?

Back
Top Bottom