Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Man of Honour
His dad tried to warn people and get his son help. Sigh. Lets just kill all the family whenever a suicide bomber hits a target shall we? That will stop them.

That was the initial story but also the opposite has been reported - wonder which is true.

Soldato
You cant just round up people who might do a terrorism, there must be evidence. The whole premise of our laws would be out the window.

Not really. All they have to do is amend the Anti-Terrorism Crime and Security Act 2001 to include home grown terrorists.
It's called "Indefinite detention without trial" I've emailed my MP about this.

Caporegime
Not really. All they have to do is amend the Anti-Terrorism Crime and Security Act 2001 to include home grown terrorists.
Indefinite detention without trial? What sort of deranged authoritarian fascist state are you hoping for, exactly?

Caporegime
Anybody that is on a terrorist watchlist should not be roaming the streets.

Arazis has his own little world that normal people shouldnt be heading into if they can help it.

He would disagree with you because he seem to only consider those on Islamic terror lists need to be in need of this despotic treatment, not all terrorists. Those on far right terror lists for example shouldn't need to be affected...

At least that's what he's discussed multiple times in multiple threads before when pressed on the issue.

Soldato

What criteria would people have to meet to warrant their detention?

Soldato
Soldato
It was heartwarming to hear of the homeless guys rushing to the aid of the kids, pulling out nails and comforting them until the emergency services got there. For all the evil people there are far more good people.

Mr. Parker, 33, was panhandling in the concourse area outside the arena when the bomb exploded, according to local news reports. The force of the blast knocked him to the floor, but he was unfazed.

Rather than running for safety, he went to the aid of victims, comforting a girl who had lost her legs, wrapping her in a T-shirt, and cradling a dying woman in his arms.

Mr. Jones says he pulled nails out of children’s arms and faces.

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom