Game(s) you cannot stop playing?

Soldato
Forza horizon 3 on X1 is my currently most played game, I go through the phase of a new game so I will play it, play halo 5 sometimes as my missus is a halo fan, I got GTA 5 not long ago and was playing that a lot, was playing a lot of Cod IW zombies, just love the irony and riding the rollercoaster ha, I have fallout 4, but I'd rather play that on pc as early last year was the first time for fallout for me and I went with 4, I had WD2 for Christmas, but I couldn't get in to it enough, got half way through W:New order then lost interest so sold it, I have a few other games, but I'm more of a car fan than anything else.

I own the division, RB6:S, mad max on pc and rather play them on it too, anno 2205 is a few weeks ago purchase and really like that.

I own Simpson hit & run on ps2 and NFS carbon and something else, but I'm trying to get in the mood, sold another ps2 recently and tried the missus crash Bandicoot vortex to make sure the console worked and started to get in to it, I was hoping to get in to goldeneye on N64, but after 17 + years since the first time I played it the game looks awful on a LCD and the controls just felt all wrong.

Soldato
Replaying Fallout 4 at the minute, runs like ******* on the Xbox One compared to the PC. Have New Vegas going at the moment as well, swapping between them more or less.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Dota :(

18664732_10209152548038315_7521560777493979453_n.jpg

Soldato
Sonic 3 is a game I quite often play through and have done since the MD days.

There was a time when I'd play through Resident Evil 2 quite often as well.

I cannot put down Player Unknown's Battleground at the moment.

Associate
I found the Fight Night series in general to be addictive and very fun to play, I hope we'll get a new one.

Yeah cant wait to see a new one. Should look outstanding if we ever get another one.

I've never really got on with R4 and Champion. I preferred R3 for the way it controlled and looked. I thought the others were a step back to be completely honest.

Back
Top Bottom