*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Nintendo gonna Nintendo.

That is one thing we can be 100% sure of.

Monster Hunter XX incoming http://nintendoeverything.com/monster-hunter-xx-coming-to-switch/

No news on a western release but huge news for the Switch in Japan.

Nintendo share price going crazy since the 10am Japan announcement.

Are you ******* kidding me?!?!? For reals!?! Oh my, I want to hug Capcom... I will defo be getting a Switch for the release of that game now. So now the questions are...

1) When does the game come out, cos it's already out in Japan the 3DS version
2) Will this one have some sort of connectivity to the 3DS to transfer MHX/MHGen saves like the current MHXX does?
3) What accessories and things is it a good idea to buy up now in anticipation for the release of this game?

Hopefully it comes to the West and even so, I may still just buy the Japanese version, play region-free and then buy the Western release too!

Caporegime
SFII is on for a ridiculous discount at a shop here in PT. It's reduced to €27.99 so about £25

I want it but the store itself is good for doing regular deals so I'll hold out until I actually have the console :p :D

Soldato
Really want to buy SF2 for some nostalga. But the price is about 15 too much. And I'm always torn between buying physical or download...so far physical all the way.

Soldato
I've been playing Ultra SF2 online for the last couple of hours and it works really well. No lag or issues finding players so I'm pretty happy with it so far. No point in trying to justify the price as it's simply Capcom gouging people and it should clearly be a £20 download title. For anyone considering it the game itself is good so from that point of view you're getting exactly what you'd expect. Happy to answer any questions anyone might have though I've only really played the online part so far.

Associate
Re: Street Fighter.

Should be a £10 title by now to be honest, this version isn't even the best version and the HD graphics are now coming up to being a decade old.

Still bought it.

Back
Top Bottom