***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
A little behind hegemon:

sKl0O0z.jpg

The quality so far is impressive. The internal structure makes it very sturdy, and it is nice that the logo's are printed on the bricks, as opposed to stickers.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It's actually not as fun a build as I was hoping if I'm honest. It's because so many pieces are the same. It's not a complaint as I guess this had to happen.

I usually mix 3-4 bags up while building and the Saturn V is still very quick to build. And as you have effectively 4x symmetry it only makes it more repetitive.
The internal structure is interesting and very clever.

I made the snowspeeder immediately before and it was much more interesting. I thought I was going to prefer the Saturn V. But I don't.

Soldato
It's actually not as fun a build as I was hoping if I'm honest. It's because so many pieces are the same. It's not a complaint as I guess this had to happen.

I usually mix 3-4 bags up while building and the Saturn V is still very quick to build. And as you have effectively 4x symmetry it only makes it more repetitive.
The internal structure is interesting and very clever.

I made the snowspeeder immediately before and it was much more interesting. I thought I was going to prefer the Saturn V. But I don't.
Just go old school and mix all bags. When my kids wee a bit older/can justify lots of new Lego that's how we'll be rolling. I'll teach them the proper way from when I was a boy.

Back
Top Bottom