Katie Hopkins Sacked

Caporegime
I agree with about 75% of her Daily Mail stories as they at least seem to rationally thought-out but the other 25% and her "live" unfiltered stuff such as this "Final Solution" tweet, wow just WOW :D

Example? I dont read her stuff in the DM and the only things I see of hers are awful. Perhaps they are just the bad 25%.

Soldato
Example? I dont read her stuff in the DM and the only things I see of hers are awful. Perhaps they are just the bad 25%.

If you don't like her opinion already then you probably never will. The trouble with asking for an "example" is that, while I may give you an example I agree with, you may/may not which then potentially becomes "my opinion vs yours (if you disagree that is)" and it's a lovely weekend with glorious weather so I don't want to spend time going backwards/forwards with comments about whose opinion maybe "right or wrong". I'd rather be enjoying the sunshine :)

Caporegime
she just speaks her mind and says what a lot of us all think.

Really? Honestly? If so then that's rather sad if a "lot of you" think the House of Lords all need gassing and the Muslims need the final solution. I genuinely believed she just said toxic stuff just to be famous for being a ****. I totally failed to realise she represented a lot of people.

Caporegime
People should be allowed to speak their mind.

Society needs to know people's concerns not bury them

Nobody is stopping her speaking her mind,. Its just she isnt getting paid to do it anymore.

And again I ask, what proportion of the "people" does she represent with her view that Lords should be gassed?

Soldato
Nobody is stopping her speaking her mind,. Its just she isnt getting paid to do it anymore.

And again I ask, what proportion of the "people" does she represent with her view that Lords should be gassed?
Do you think that she literally meant the lord's should be gassed? Is she amassing an army of storm troopers to take over the world or is she just spouting stuff to get a reaction.
The lord's should be retired, and have all unearned privileges removed including free cash from the state.
Do you think anyone will take any notice?

Caporegime
Do you think that she literally meant the lord's should be gassed? Is she amassing an army of storm troopers to take over the world or is she just spouting stuff to get a reaction.
The lord's should be retired, and have all unearned privileges removed including free cash from the state.
Do you think anyone will take any notice?

Well why not say that? Does it really need to be controversial and extreme and say gas them? Or exterminate all Muslims? I do actually think she does literally mean it. What else am I supposed to think?

Has the world relaly come down to the fact in order for anybody to listen to you you have to make things up and not tell the truth but thats okay, everybody else will know she doesn't mean it and is just getting attention to the fact she wants an intelligent debate on reforming the political system in this country?

Anyway the majority of people in this country think the Lords do a good job overall. yes there are issues and some things need changing but better to have them than not.

Caporegime
Well why not say that? Does it really need to be controversial and extreme and say gas them? Or exterminate all Muslims? I do actually think she does literally mean it. What else am I supposed to think?

Has the world relaly come down to the fact in order for anybody to listen to you you have to make things up and not tell the truth but thats okay, everybody else will know she doesn't mean it and is just getting attention to the fact she wants an intelligent debate on reforming the political system in this country?

Anyway the majority of people in this country think the Lords do a good job overall. yes there are issues and some things need changing but better to have them than not.

Ohh they do a great job now that they've been neutered.

Back
Top Bottom