Women's eyebrows these days - What the devil is going on?

Permabanned
I just don't undersatnd what is going on with women's eyebrows these days... Either they are tattooed on or have been ridiculously shaped/fashioned in to some ghastly expresion. Or both. Is this considered fashionable or attractive??? Seriously, when I was a hot blooded male I dont even think I noticed eyebrows - all types were good i.e. thick, thin, even a mono-brow lol.... But now, they just seem so false and fake it is almost repulsive to me. When/how did this trend start? I see girls/women of all ages following this downward spiral of 'forced/fake' horrible eyebrows. I would primarily be interested in hearing opinions of female posters on this phenomena... But also men - am I going crazy or have you noticed this too?

Man of Honour
Does seem to be a bit of a ridiculous phase at the moment. The fashion for them around 8-10 years ago had just enough of an organic aesthetic still to be pleasing IMO now so many seem over done.

One girl I know who has tattooed said she'd messed around with hers so much they don't grow properly any more :s

Caporegime
Was thinking how generic the late teen to early 20s girls look last month in town.
Sometimes you see whole cohorts looking almost identical. I may don't get it. But then I've never been one for following trends

Caporegime
Oh my god, they make me irrationally angry. I'm glad someone feels the same way. I'd say most girls/women these days have completely ruined them with this microblading and HD brow nonsense. It absolutely blows my mind that they think it looks good.

Stuff like this...

S3QLSyn.png

ysI9r72.png

The razor blade down the middle look...

Last edited:
Soldato
Im confused, are you saying you are no longer male op, or that you dont like eyebrows:p? I find some of them funny in the constant 'surprised look' of theirbrows.

Soldato
it's like the fashion these days for wearing just leggings with no skirt/dress/long shirt to cover up the necessaries.

might just be me that's weird but i'd rather the imagination was left something to play with.

Back
Top Bottom