Everspace

Associate
Backed this game.

September 11, 2015 Successfully raised €420,252 with 10,739 backers.

Can still help with funding here...

http://everspace-game.com/fund/

the blurb goes

There are fantastic and vast space sims out there featuring super realistic space physics and billions of stars to travel to. But we believe that combining easy-to-pick-up gameplay with AAA-quality graphics and sound with a captivating, non-linear story is something that many of you have still been waiting for.

We have been for sure and also Brian Fargo – Chief Creator of Bard’s Tale 1 – 4, Wasteland 1&2 and Torment likes EVERSPACE™: “The visuals in EVERSPACE™ look spectacular and I liked everything the developer had to say. Proudly backed!“

:)

Associate
Thoroughly enjoying this at the moment, although I'd love to see a roadmap to explain where the developers want to take the game in the future, has anyone come across one?

Soldato
A Bunch of new features, least of which the story, and VR modes.

Looks to have been worth the wait judging by the videos, all in because of the vr. Looks to be a go between elite and eve Valkyrie, and at a good price.

Looking forward to Hotas support when it comes about.

Associate
Bought it four days before release & am impressed.
Tougher than it was pre-release, but not so tough that it's annoying.
Runs super smooth & looks great. Some of it puts ED to shame ;)
btw if you buy on humblebundle, you get a steam & a gog key for the one price.

Soldato
If you haven't played it, it's a cross between Elite & FTL

It's not a bad game. Quite addictive. Ending battle is a bit of a let down though. I picked a certain combination of weapons, and it made the game a bit too easy. Looks beautiful, and not overly repetitive. First few times dying was frustrating, but then I got to understand each playthrough you get better.

Associate
Been playing it again today & it's first time I've ever noticed, that the hand controls in the ship (first perspective) have no hands on them. Not only that, but if you use free look with the camera, you see there's no body either, just an empty chair.
Little bothersome, but tbh the combat keeps me busy enough not to really notice most of the time.
Also, only the left stick moves.
https://imgur.com/a/BYy4N

gog version, so no idea if steam differs.
Still enjoying it loads though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom