2017 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R

Associate
I agree I almost ordered that as well. May still do as if nothing else will keep the engine cleaner and protect it a bit more. Trouble is before you know the basket is full ha

Soldato
Associate
Don't think I've had any evotech stuff before but the stuff that came today looks good. I agree with the rad guards as the front end is very open and for the price of them worth the extra protection they offer to the front.

Associate
Bike collected and really nice in black. Really nice hot day to collect. Unfortunately didn't get much time to ride as the dealer somehow managed to misplace the keyless key and spent 3 hours trying to find it. So only got time to run for 40 miles home. Bike is awesome bit of kit. But having to use the spare key which is a bit of a faff until they sort a new key.

Associate
Excellent. Will be awesome when can be ridden without watching the rev counter. Stupid question but how do you adjust the mirrors. The left one is perfect in the right is in the wrong position. Does the whole mirror move from the nars as there's no movement in mine or is it just the top glass bit

Soldato
OP
Pretty sure there is some movement in/out on the bars. I didn't need to adjust mine much and they have since been replaced by aftermarket ones. What does the manual say? :D

Soldato
OP
Transferred the Rizoma Elisse mirrors from my S1000R. Needed to wait for taller universal adaptors though. On account of the cruise control switch height and not having enough clearance with the smaller adaptors.

Associate
Welcome to the SDR club. I like my 2016 one :)

Engine guard is a must. I have the Evotech one, does the job well.
Thanks. Looking forward to getting some miles on it. Already bought far too much for it. Evotech radiator guard, evotech tail tidy, evotech front and rear axle sliders, powerparts swingarm covers, carbon triangle bits under tank, carbon fibre powerparts fuel cap surround and powerparts resevoir covers. It's going to get expensive lol thankfully had quite a few bits from diavel some of which I've sold already and still got quite a few expensive bits to sell on so should cover it all

Associate
Yep. Think I've watched most of the vids on YouTube when researching them. Looking at same pipewerx exhaust as on his bike. They are brining out a ceramic version in next few weeks

Associate
It is loud not sure if it's as loud as the race termi system that was on the diavel I've just traded in or my Ktm 690 smc with akro system. Hard to tell from YouTube.

Trying to decide to get a full akro system or just put on a pipewerx silencer, I think the full system sounds nicer but sort of prefer the pipewerx look

Back
Top Bottom