The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
There was a street food festival in Milton Keynes today, something that is growing and being promoted to try and get away from the multitude of chain restaurants common in the town and get a bit of street food/market vibe going. There a require a few independent food trucks and stalls in the town now.
Handily it was taking place really near to the gym I go to, so perfect for popping over for some post-workout food!

Pork Carnita Tacos
N8e4hULl.jpg

'Afterburner' burger - had a lovely jalepeno relish
Qoolrivl.jpg

Plenty of other food trucks that I'll have to try next time, the chicken and waffles at one looked particularly good, and the beef rib burgers. Yum!

Soldato
o56e0g.jpg

Went for a small shopping trip to Glasgow today. Stopped off for an early breakfast in Patisserie Valerie. Filled me up a treat. So much so that I didn't even have any lunch.

Associate
E9bUtrKl.jpg

feta, pomegranate and toasted almonds...

was really REALLY nice.

Went with BBQ'd padron peppers, long stem broccoli and Polish sausage. No photos of that, sorry!

Soldato
0ZKf8H.jpg

Lunch today at GKB again. I had yet another freebie to claim from rewards app, a "while you wait" type appetizer, though I got mine served with my burger. I went with the 4oz classic cheeseburger, with smoked Applewood cheese and an added fried egg. For the freebie it had to be the chilli fried chicken bites. So good! :)

Back
Top Bottom