*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
From 9-11 I somehow turned it around to 21-16, normally I'd be gutted but that kinda turnaround is amazing considering I falter so bad.

Got Gold 1 for the monthlies so can't be bothered doing the other 3.

Associate
I also finished in gold 1 with my last game. Also got gold 1 for the monthlies.

I always listen to advice in here and tots Keane and Kane have been unreal. Kane is a little clunky when he turns but his strength/positioning make up up for it.

I need Can or pogba to complete my midfield but miles off affording.

Soldato
So I was also a WL debutant this weekend and was struggling to get games in due to life being in the way :p
Squeezed most of my games in last night and took 14 wins from 24. Spent so many weeks trying to get into the WL through the DKT's, never being successful it's a little disappointing that I'd most likely have reached Gold 3 and therefore automatically qualify for next weekends :(

Anywho, I enjoyed playing and will hopefully qualify again, and I'll definitely try and get into it nice and early in FIFA 18 over the winter. Not good having glorious weather and having to play 40 games over the space of a few days. I was hoping EA would extend the WL due to the bank holiday but oh well :(

Don
Now I'm used to swapping to 41212 (2) every game, Ronaldo (for the third time) is once again an attractive proposition. Not sure who to partner him with though, only have around 300k after selling IF Gueye. Easily linked to Casemiro. Might just go trust Dybala - Caudrado.

Soldato
Why not strengthen the EPL team? Its La liga this Friday so I wouldn't go down that route unless you want to lose some coins!

How about the below for something different ?

2nbttw6.png

Soldato
Is it comfirmed that it's laliga this Friday?

This is my current team. Might as well hold fire and upgrades till it's out pick up a bargain or two. After an IF Neymar/Ramos and Casemiro.

62842AAE-E1C9-4689-A5A5-7D03903BCDBE_zps28nmenut.png

Soldato
Why not strengthen the EPL team? Its La liga this Friday so I wouldn't go down that route unless you want to lose some coins!

How about the below for something different ?

2nbttw6.png
Not heard great things about IF Martial and Fekir is a beast but maybe lightweight as a CAM. Besides a team Without Ronaldo or Sonaldo isn't worth a look in :p

Friendlies later Jim? I wouldn't mind playing Andy too not played him yet..

Soldato
Not heard great things about IF Martial and Fekir is a beast but maybe lightweight as a CAM. Besides a team Without Ronaldo or Sonaldo isn't worth a look in :p

Friendlies later Jim? I wouldn't mind playing Andy too not played him yet..

Certainly can Quinnaay, I'm still waiting for a game against Andy, if we're both honest I think we are both avoiding each other :p I'll be on from around 7ish? Might even mic up if that's the done thing ?

Back
Top Bottom