Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Seriously? I think its probably one of the worst - the original Z4 was well designed and the lights it came with originally fitted the cars styling (As they were penned at the same time and were an integral part of the design). Then at the facelift they ended up swapping them for the BMW signature 3 bar LED affairs which matched the rest of the range but never really seemed to gel well with the Z4 shape.

its such a nice looking rear i have really and still enjoy seeing a z4, perhaps i have never studied one for to long..?

Soldato
How are you finding the power now you have had it a while? Didn't you find it underwhelming at first due to the torque your modded 2.2 diesel had? Surely the MPS is a a lot faster once higher up the revs?

It still lacks the UUUMPH. But once its past 3.5K it deffo flys.
Also the Corksport Full intake I got cheap makes such a nice noise.

Man of Honour
Vince, please put your lobster claws back on your car, or perhaps get hold of some spacers. Perhaps it's just the angle but it doesn't seem to be sitting. On the plus side i'm pleased that it's back on the road and being enjoyed!

I still have them, they are in the garage while I decide what I want to do. One thing is for sure is that it needs to be lower and perhaps faster. The problem I have is how much better it rides on these rims they just feel better on the car. Suspension and spacers will sort out how she sits in the winter, the wheels look better in the flesh I think :)

Soldato

I really think this is on the the best BMW rear ends in the last 20 years.
Agreed, I might be biased but I love the way the car looks! It's one of the better looking cars to come out from BMW. Some like z4s others don't, I personally prefer the facelift front and rear much more than the prefacelift. One of the reasons I looked for facelift only and in this case the coupe. Fox seems to dislike z4 coupes a lot haha.

Associate
IMG_1522.jpg
IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

Nice little drive out at the weekend!

Soldato
Is that 283bhp at the wheels on a dyno? Curious as to how you get there, what are you running to tune the ECU? Quite tempted to get a Cobb accessport on mine but it also seems like a good way to cook the turbo...

No idea. W/E the Dyno prints out.

I was using a Stage 1+ Cobb OTS map. Just sold the Cobb though and am going Veratuner so i can get a custom map and disable SWAS intervention. There is a group buy on MPSOC at the moment. (THE LAST GROUP BUY)

Back
Top Bottom