LG 27UD88 UK availability? (Paging Daniel the LG Rep)

Associate
Hi Guys,

this monitor (as well as 27ud68P) are short globally, the panel used in both is very short causing massive constraint issues.

there will be SOME stock filtering into the UK in April, but the yield for May shipment looks far more promising.

when I say some stock in april - I mean circa 50 units for all of the UK :(

Associate
Thanks for the reply Dan.

I know it has been touched on earlier in this thread but please can you clarify further what exactly the differences are between the 27UD68P and 27UD88-W? Apart from 300 vs 350 cd/m2 brightness, lack of USB-C on the UD68P and the colour of the back of the units, is there actually a difference in the bezel size between these two models? Any other differences?

I ask because OcUK seem to have the 27UD68P in stock and I'm wondering whether it is worth waiting for the 27UD88-W for an extra £80. I don't need the USB-C port, just need to know how different the panels and bezels are.

Associate
Does anyone know if he bezel sizes are different between the two models? If they aren't then I might as well just order a 27UD68P while it is still in stock

Associate
Thanks, looks like I've missed the cut-off for delivery tomorrow so I might just wait it out and see if my order for the 27UD88 will be filled in the next week or so

Back
Top Bottom