Ebay diamond ring...

Soldato
lol

I'm not sure 'Brad' has got good taste - ring looks tacky IMO

All diamonds are tacky and dumb, people keep giving them value and having no idea just how common and worthless they are. De Beers control the entire stockpile, artificially driving up the prices to extortionate amounts, and diamonds are incredibly common and easy to produce. It's literally selling compressed dirt to those who don't know any better.

Caporegime
I accept bank transfer too, because Mama's gotta eat.

If her ex is gay, why was he having sex with her in the first place? I wasn't aware that the definition of 'homosexual' included 'sexually attracted to women.' Also, why does she have to worry about food? If he's fathered her child, he has to pay child support.

So many questions...

Caporegime
All diamonds are tacky and dumb, people keep giving them value and having no idea just how common and worthless they are. De Beers control the entire stockpile, artificially driving up the prices to extortionate amounts, and diamonds are incredibly common and easy to produce. It's literally selling compressed dirt to those who don't know any better.

I also saw Blood Diamond, does that make us BFFs now?

Caporegime
Sadly ebay links to another brand new ring almost identical but the diamond is twice as big for £3200 from a jewellers so doubt this ring is even worth £1500

Associate
Alas, these things drop about... 75% value used? (Unless it's for really old vintage stuff, where it might get some value later on).

Generic ring, I can't see it selling for much more than 750, if at all.

Caporegime

LOL OK... they're not actually *that* common and De Beers doesn't have a monopoly on the trade. My comment was made in relation to diamond rings in general so if you think *all* diamonds are tacky it is pretty irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom