Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Supercharged RS4!!! Perfect perfect perfect!!!

Fair amount of jealousy.... :p

INB4 Fox comes in ranting and raving about how you replaced an F10 M5 with a "16 year old A4" :D

thanks :) yes Fox was quite spoken about me disliking my m5 when i mentioned it haha ... ah well cant please everybody

Man of Honour
I have a load of Team Dynamic Pro Race wheels if you wanted a set there is a proper deal to be done. Bought them for the race car, think they are 15" could be 16" would need to double check. All have tyres too :)

Frankly they are taking up space.

Man of Honour
I have a load of Team Dynamic Pro Race wheels if you wanted a set there is a proper deal to be done. Bought them for the race car, think they are 15" could be 16" would need to double check. All have tyres too :)

Frankly they are taking up space.

If they are 15" I'm definitely interested. Drop me a trust with what you have in mind

Soldato
went out in my gf's copen..

oh look a free space!! :)

or is it.. :D this thing is so tiny, you don't realise it until you see it next to other cars. Sat in traffic next to a phantom, that was jokes.

Soldato
I remember a lad I used to live down the street to driving one (I think he had it for the day, can't remember why). It looked like he was in one of those electric toy cars for kids. :D:D

Back
Top Bottom