Playstation Plus

Soldato
I already played Life is Strange from XBL. Amazing game though for those who have not played it. I loved it.

I don't know anything about Killing Floor 2. From a quick Google, looks decent.

Soldato
Don't know if it's already been mentioned but this month's tales from the borderlands is apparently an unmissable platinum trophy. You only have to play to the end and you get the platinum. OK I know many don't bother with them but plenty do

Associate
Anybody renewed recently? I just renewed my subscription for 12 months and they had an offer which included Starwars battlefront ultimate edition.
It hasn't been added to my account and was wondering if anybody had renewed using this offer and had got the game?

Associate
Don't know if it's already been mentioned but this month's tales from the borderlands is apparently an unmissable platinum trophy. You only have to play to the end and you get the platinum. OK I know many don't bother with them but plenty do

Most of the tell tale games are easy to 100%

Caporegime
Anybody renewed recently? I just renewed my subscription for 12 months and they had an offer which included Starwars battlefront ultimate edition.
It hasn't been added to my account and was wondering if anybody had renewed using this offer and had got the game?
Just done this myself by getting £40 credit on cdkeys for £35, they will email a redemption code within 10 working days.

Don

Thanks for the heads up - wasn't necessarily even going to play this, but can't pass up an easy platinum :)

Soldato
Life is Strange, such an awesome free game! Defiantly recommend everyone to check it out since it's free!

I have the limited boxed copy with soundtrack, which I have inserted in my car all the time :p

Soldato
Great story and dialogue. The main characters are interesting. Music is really nice. I won't say anything about the main mechanic with it because it's best to just play it and find out. It's a different kind of game and I really got into it. My wife watched me play through the whole thing and loved it as much as I did.

I only played it last year (it came out in 2015) and it was definitely up there with the best games I played in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom