Injustice 2 (2017)

Soldato
Great character design but they need to sort out their animations. They are offensive together with their shameless dlc cash grab on characters they have already made and should be in at launch

Soldato
They seem to have learnt a bit from MKX at least, especially with the netcode assuming this carries across. Not too sure on the RPG elements of character progression.

Will keep an eye on it as I've nothing to play for now.

Soldato
Yeah saw a Reddit thread on the above. 'Full Game' huh...

For the most part the DLC characters can be bought individually if there's one you really want to play.

Soldato
Been pleasantly surprised by this. Was going to wait for the inevitable complete edition but last minute I decided to preorder and I have to say it's been worth every penny. Online has been okay, still some laggy games out there but overall a vast improvement over the first game. I didn't think the gear system would interest me that much but it's definitely satisfying getting nice pieces for your character. The Multiverse is great, I'm in try hard mode for online so it's a nice change of pace you can relax and go through the ladders/objectives and earn some nice gear while you're at it. Also 1 last thing, BIG fan of the fact you can't buy mother boxes. That was an unexpected but nice touch from NRS.

Associate
Been pleasantly surprised by this. Was going to wait for the inevitable complete edition but last minute I decided to preorder and I have to say it's been worth every penny. Online has been okay, still some laggy games out there but overall a vast improvement over the first game. I didn't think the gear system would interest me that much but it's definitely satisfying getting nice pieces for your character. The Multiverse is great, I'm in try hard mode for online so it's a nice change of pace you can relax and go through the ladders/objectives and earn some nice gear while you're at it. Also 1 last thing, BIG fan of the fact you can't buy mother boxes. That was an unexpected but nice touch from NRS.

You mean cant buy Mother Boxes using real money, as you can buy using the ingame coins

Back
Top Bottom