IN WIN 806 & A1 mini-ITX - Temp glass & wood Cases

Associate
OP
Hello, IN-WIN Rep ...Come out, Come out, Heard this small ITX Case be rel in June & also can tell me the Price, I will not tell anybody?

Last edited:
Soldato
I do quite like the wood finish, very unique, but it's trickier to see how this would go with the rest of a build... somewhat anachronistic perhaps, but interested to see what people do with it. I think it lends itself to a more subtle and classy aesthetic, so definitely not for a build full of RGB madness lol!

I can certainly see it going great with a matching wood desk though.

Soldato
I wonder who's going to be the first crazy enough to put a custom loop into the Cube A1! :D

It looks possible but restricted.
I'm certainly considering it. If/when i buy one i will be coming from a watercooled midtower so will definitely have an experiment. Thinking dual rad under the bottom, single in rear with pump res mounted externally on the rear fan mount. 65W CPU + 180W GPU should be fine on such a loop.

Associate
I think it may be possible to mount the pump/res sideways under the PSU rather than external, similar to the build below. A D5 is probably too big, but something like the Alphacool DC-LT maybe ok, especially when used that Zotac 1080 Ti Mini Arctic thing.

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom