Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I doubt Europe will play ball but time will tell. After all they want to make an example of us.
single market would suit them extremely well. It is still a very hard pill to swallow for us. Its also the best outcome (albeit it still rubbish) for us due to the referendum.

Soldato
Tories are ruined come 2022, this will be hilarious.
We will have another general election long before then this result will not deliver a stable government of any form. I'm not sure who that will benefit or what the likely result will be but it is fare to say May has thrown away what should have been a golden moment for the Tory party!

Soldato
I have been struck by the blatant lack of spin from our politicians this morning, not a word from the Krankie, Nicholas Sturgeon and what about the, 'I would go to the opening of an envelope if it meant I got my picture on TV or in the papers' Alec Salmon who lost his seat, hooray.

There has been some half hear hearted attempts to paint a rosier picture by some members of the Tories but all in all it has been pathetic and not what one has come to expect in an election result.

Associate
I think there's gonna have to be another election because I can't see the Tories continuing with their dusty out of touch manifesto. Most of them hate it.

Caporegime
I have been struck by the blatant lack of spin from our politicians this morning, not a word from the Krankie, Nicholas Sturgeon and what about the, 'I would go to the opening of an envelope if it meant I got my picture on TV or in the papers' Alec Salmon who lost his seat, hooray.

There has been some half hear hearted attempts to paint a rosier picture by some members of the Tories but all in all it has been pathetic and not what one has come to expect in an election result.

All are still guilty of being uselessly vague unless it definitely benefits them to be blunt.

Man of Honour
I think there's gonna have to be another election because I can't see the Tories continuing with their dusty out of touch manifesto. Most of them hate it.
if there is you would hope both parties would massively change their policies. Who knows how that would play out.

Associate
Real shame Rudd didn't lose her seat... But Boris as conservative leader? That oddly sounds much more pleasing than May as PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom