US: Arrow (Season 4)

Soldato
I don't know if I want him to be a savage antagonist tho. We have already seen that, and great as it is, I wonder if there is another story to tell. Maybe he is the one that helps him against Prometheus. Maybe he will turn up in the last episode to show he is the main villain for next season, maybe his time in side has helped him realise Oliver wasn't to blame for Shado's death. Not to say that him killing Moira should be overlooked.

Soldato
Gotta love Diggle's special forces training kicking in when he was in the car with Felicity. I wonder if it was that training that taught him to drive at full pelt into a conveniently placed sand pile and then smash head-on into a conveniently placed trailer in order to get away from a few people with swords. I don't know, seems to me like it would've taught him to slam it in reverse, gun the throttle and J-turn his way out before speeding back the way he came. And to think, he was once employed as Oliver's bodyguard and driver.

Oh, and who is it that's keeping Slade Wilson fed and watered on a daily basis and who is it that's cleaning out his cell, because it quite clearly didn't have a toilet - in fact there didn't even seem to be a bucket. So if that 'prison' is manned, and we have to assume it is, then why can't Oliver ask those A.R.G.U.S. operatives for help too?

Last edited:
Associate
Haha the Diggle crash was ridiculous. It all came outta nowhere. Ollies team does seem to have the far superior people in it, though the other side has lots of disposable LoS ninjas.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I like Deathstroke.

I prefer him to Deadpool if I'm honest.

That's because Rob "douche" Liefeld virtually copied Deathstroke. Slade Wilson / Wade Wilson. Deadpool originally was another bland generic character and it was all thanks to the writers and Marvel's creative team that fleshed out his personality and coined him Merc with a mouth. Yet Liefield doesn't acknowledge that and claimed credit for everything including all the success.

Caporegime
Excellent finale, dc/WB nailed all 3 this week.

Also, yay Slade is good again :D

But that costume of his looked ridiculous at times....

EDIT:

Also, just realized that Chase really was 10 steps ahead as remember last week when Oliver let him get on the heli. he said "see you on the boat"

Last edited:
Soldato
seeing Oliver as a killing machine in some of the flashbacks reminded me of why i loved this series in the first place. really wish they'd get back there, the recent stuff like those flying balls is beyond ludicrous.

Soldato
I just want more deathstroke next season he is still best villain for me. Chase was great too but I felt deathstroke had the better back story

Soldato
I think I prefer the idea of Deathstroke being more of an Anti-Hero/Mercenary rather than a pure villain a bit like The Punisher in Daredevil.
He could be that depending on if or how they introduce his kid as I'm sure in comics his kid is a villain so to speak like his dad's early deathstroke days

PayDay Lover
Associate
seeing Oliver as a killing machine in some of the flashbacks reminded me of why i loved this series in the first place. really wish they'd get back there, the recent stuff like those flying balls is beyond ludicrous.

I could live with flying balls so long as Oliver kicked butt and killed like he used to

Back
Top Bottom