*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Thanks, I found that one but I didn't see anyone in it. Thought that another server might exist that people are using.

I always seem to get killed by people wearing OcUK tags :)
We're normally on the Josh's neckbeard's Discord (which spun off the old unofficial OcUK TS). I can't find the perma link atm, maybe someone could generate an invite for you. Alternatively maybe we should migrate..

Underboss
It's always made me wonder why you lot all stuck around on mine esp as the OcUK one is pretty popular now. Ours died along with BF4.

I won't be offended if you migrated to the OcUK one, it's not like we pay a monthly sub like TS.

Soldato
It's always made me wonder why you lot all stuck around on mine esp as the OcUK one is pretty popular now. Ours died along with BF4.

I won't be offended if you migrated to the OcUK one, it's not like we pay a monthly sub like TS.

The BF players just seemed to congregate there, which created some inertia (it was also a good place to hide ;) ). I'll try getting the group on the OcUK server this evening (if it can handle the extra load).

Underboss
I've seen some reddit Discords at 200 odd users and it handled it okay.

I'll keep mine going in the background should you want to have somewhere a little less busy.

This is where in some ways I am super glad dice/EA went the route they did with their servers, no more ridiculous plug ins/rules like the above, k/d limits, killed too many people with a grenade or whatever....

The opposite to be honest. DICE servers are horrible **** infested **** holes. People know they can act and do whatever they want with absolutely no consequences. Not unusual for me to turn chat off.

Previous BF's you find a good clan run server (MG guys ran an excellent BF4 server), don't act like a spoiled brat and enjoy moron free games. Lack of rented admin servers killed off what was left of much of the community.

Caporegime
The opposite to be honest. DICE servers are horrible **** infested **** holes. People know they can act and do whatever they want with absolutely no consequences. Not unusual for me to turn chat off.

Previous BF's you find a good clan run server (MG guys ran an excellent BF4 server), don't act like a spoiled brat and enjoy moron free games. Lack of rented admin servers killed off what was left of much of the community.

Yeah it is definitely a subjective/personal thing.

This is partly why I'm loving battlefront atm, just like being able to hit the game mode I want, it looks for a server and finds me one in seconds (also does a decent job of getting one where the round has not long started) and that's it, no need to look through server list and see what has the right settings that I want or/and finding one that isn't near the end etc.

As for chat, I enjoy reading the salt in BF games but for battlefront I hide everything that I can and just enjoy the star wars immersive experience! :D

I'm sure that dice/ea could find a right balance if they really wanted to for server stuff though.

Soldato
Can anyone give me a run down of the sniper rifles.
I generally play very aggressive as a sniper, mainly relying on my pistol and my flare gun, so which gun would best suit my style of play?

Also which gun is the best for long range sniper camping for when I just can't be bothered. :p

Soldato
Gewehr 98 or 1903 for long-range sniping, then either the Martini Henry or the Gewehr 95 for aggressive sniping. Personally I love the Martini Henry, it's such a beastly gun close to medium range.

Associate
Premium pass can be had for £28.79 if you do the free 7 day origin access then buy pass with the 10% off....I know it's still a lot for dlc before you say but I cracked...

P.s you can cancel origin access straight after purchase...

Back
Top Bottom