Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Caporegime
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is the highly anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed first-person shooter, Wolfenstein: The New Order developed by the award-winning studio MachineGames. Learn more at https://beth.games/2sniil7

An exhilarating adventure brought to life by the industry-leading id Tech 6, Wolfenstein II sends players to Nazi-controlled America on a mission to recruit the boldest resistance leaders left. Fight the Nazis in iconic locations such as small-town Roswell, New Mexico, the flooded streets of New Orleans, and a post-nuclear Manhattan. Equip an arsenal of badass guns, and unleash new abilities to blast your way through legions of advanced Nazi soldiers, cyborgs, and über soldiers in this definitive first-person shooter.

America, 1961. Your assassination of Nazi General Deathshead was a short-lived victory. Despite the setback, the Nazis maintain their stranglehold on the world. You are BJ Blazkowicz, aka “Terror-Billy,” member of the Resistance, scourge of the Nazi empire, and humanity’s last hope for liberty. Only you have the guts, guns, and gumption to return stateside, kill every Nazi in sight, and spark the second American Revolution.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will release on October 27, 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.

Trailer:

https://wolfenstein.bethesda.net/

This looks amazing, I haven't even started the first one yet, but I will be starting it soon now.

Caporegime
single player only or is there multiplayer available?

i loved wolfenstein multiplayer on the 360 and pc however i believe all their games so far on this gen have been singe player only which is a shame

Caporegime
Loved New Order and Old Blood, both were an absolute romp.

No doubt this will follow suit, looking forward to it.

I've not played the previous (I did the originals). How does this new one follow on? Worth playing the previous? This new one looks just incredible!!

Absolutely worth playing, they're both awesome.

Soldato
Anyone else getting this? The first game was a bit of a surprise hit for me, I'd totally ignored it thinking it was just a generic over-the-top FPS until a friend (who isn't really into games) said he'd watched a playthrough and suggested I give it a go. Really looking forward to the new one, Amazon upgraded my pre-order to the "Welcome to Amerika" edition for free too, which comes with some extras and some DLC.

Soldato
Anyone else getting this? The first game was a bit of a surprise hit for me, I'd totally ignored it thinking it was just a generic over-the-top FPS until a friend (who isn't really into games) said he'd watched a playthrough and suggested I give it a go. Really looking forward to the new one, Amazon upgraded my pre-order to the "Welcome to Amerika" edition for free too, which comes with some extras and some DLC.

Yeah I loved the other ones so looking forward to getting this one..may have to check my pre-order later to see if its the Amerika version

Soldato

I had done the same too, I played The New Order about 3 months ago and I absolutely loved it. I didn't even know The Old Blood existed until last week, so got that for a few pound off CDKeys and I'm now an hour into that. I've also just pre-ordered the new one so will start that next week.

Soldato
The forced stealth sections at the start of the old blood kinda put me off a bit. Didn’t really get much further.

The new order was brilliant though. Dual wielding auto shotguns was awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom