Xbox One X

Associate
when i pick one of these up in November, will my lad still be able to play "live" with his mates on the xbox one ? (headphone chat etc)

cheers

Caporegime
It's basically an Xbox One S for 4K TV owners, you might get FSAA at 1080P but this idea that it's a new generation is laughable.

£500 as well, unless you require native 4K it's really poor value compared to PS4 Pro.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Turn it up right :D

:D no room , ps4 and 360 are going , xbox one will move into this room and the xbox x will stay in the main living area , also means i get to play a few games with my lad with either him or me on the one or x ( the 360 and one wasn't great for this )

Associate
It's basically an Xbox One S for 4K TV owners, you might get FSAA at 1080P but this idea that it's a new generation is laughable.

£500 as well, unless you require native 4K it's really poor value compared to PS4 Pro.
And here was me thinking the OP asked about the console being multiplayer cross-play compatible with older Xbox One consoles.

Caporegime
And here was me thinking the OP asked about the console being multiplayer cross-play compatible with older Xbox One consoles.

Well OP obviously felt that it wouldn't be crossplay compatible because it's been advertised as something revolutionly, I was just clarifying that despite all of the clever marketing it's just an Xbox One S upgraded for 4K.

Soldato

Think they are both overpriced, I don't have a 4k TV and haven't seen anything from either that has made me think wow.

Forza trailer was nice but was just that, a trailer, watched some gameplay footage and if you hadn't told me it was on the XXX I'd have assumed it was on the One S. Am sure in person in 4k it'd be much more impressive but that's not an easy sell when you can't get hands-on.

Caporegime
Forza trailer was nice but was just that, a trailer, watched some gameplay footage and if you hadn't told me it was on the XXX I'd have assumed it was on the One S. Am sure in person in 4k it'd be much more impressive but that's not an easy sell when you can't get hands-on.

Folk on here say it's HDR that's the game changer. I still haven't seen it in person as I'm only allowed out once a year :p

Soldato
Folk on here say it's HDR that's the game changer. I still haven't seen it in person as I'm only allowed out once a year :p

I wouldn't get too excited about HDR. I've played Forza Horizons 3, and also a few 4K UHD blurays on the XBone S. While there's definitely some more colour fidelity over non HDR media, the difference to my eyes is minimal.

Back
Top Bottom