God of War 4

Soldato
Trust me, there are a lot more you'd want. I had a PS2/PS3 back in the days before I switched to PC. The best and most satisfying games were always on consoles.

I got a nice deal for a PS4 with all the Uncharted games a couple of months ago and don't regret it for a second. I have a PC with a 1070/4790k which I use for multiplats. Best combo by far. Better multiplat performance + access to all the great PS4 games.

Soldato
decent spec PC and a PS4 or PS4 Pro is without doubt (well IMO) the best combo, its what I have. I have a PC with a 980ti and PS4 Pro and it pretty much satisfy all my gaming needs. PC with G Sync is amazing, PS4 Pro with HDR is also pretty damn good.

Soldato
Always have been a big GoW fan. I was pretty underwhelmed by the Sony conference in general at E3 but the GoW game play was definitely a highlight for me this year.

Soldato
Uncharted, Last of us and God of War are the most cinematic and epic feeling games I've ever played.

This and Last of Us 2 will make make buy a Ps4 again.

True that. And there's no bloody way this or TLoU2 won't be epic so can't wait. Wish PC had games like these.

Soldato
True that. And there's no bloody way this or TLoU2 won't be epic so can't wait. Wish PC had games like these.

Which is why having a PS4 or PS4 Pro and a PC is the best combination. provided you have a decent spec PC you can play xbox play anywhere titles and all other games that come to PC on the PC, and exclusives etc on PS4.

Soldato
Which is why having a PS4 or PS4 Pro and a PC is the best combination. provided you have a decent spec PC you can play xbox play anywhere titles and all other games that come to PC on the PC, and exclusives etc on PS4.

Yup, that's exactly what I have, as I've said earlier:p

However, I've pondered selling my PS4 and getting a Pro but I don't think I can justify it playing on a 1440p monitor.

Soldato
Yup, that's exactly what I have, as I've said earlier:p

However, I've pondered selling my PS4 and getting a Pro but I don't think I can justify it playing on a 1440p monitor.

I upgraded to the Pro, and it has one nice hidden feature I didn't know about until recently, you can use remote play on PC at 1080p , the standard PS4 pro is 720p. Which is cool when I can't be bothered to move from my gaming PC to quickly play PS4... lol

Man of Honour
Hyped. Thought these games were great. The first felt like you were adventuring in real time in a large world (albeit along a strict path)... so satisfying to spend ages in dunegeons that wrap back around to the start etc. The 3rd was just.... truly epic in spectacle.

Ascension was a bit meh. I never really figured out how the combos worked - for some reason it was so much harder and I could never charge up my meter :confused:

Bring on the rage!!!

Associate
Just three weeks until this is released. Looks like it could be a lot of fun with 25-35 hours of gameplay.

Need to catch up on Horizon Zero Dawn first, but this and Spider-Man look great for Sony in 2018.

Associate
So there seems to be a lot of hype building from those with review copies, suggesting it might be quite good.

Anyone else notice that the price seems really high though? Can't seem to find it for any less than £45, most places are £46+. Maybe I just don't pre-order enough games nowadays to get used to the cost.

Soldato
So there seems to be a lot of hype building from those with review copies, suggesting it might be quite good.

Anyone else notice that the price seems really high though? Can't seem to find it for any less than £45, most places are £46+. Maybe I just don't pre-order enough games nowadays to get used to the cost.

I'd say the majority of AAA games are the £50 mark for pre-order nowadays. The new Spiderman is £50 preorder as well for example.

Associate
Hopefully be one of the pro’s best looking games. Really impressed with the Pro; great value for money but need the tv to appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom