Burnt my Hawaiian pizza...

Soldato
I for one don't support fruit on my pizza. Burning is what it deserves, family or no.

Tomatoes, peppers, chillies/jalapenos & olives are all fruit... Are you against all of those as well?

Technically, wheat is also a fruit, so you're essentially saying your only acceptable pizza is a blob of melted cheese with some meat in it - sure that sounds tasty, but it's certainly not a pizza!

Man of Honour
Tomatoes, peppers, chillies/jalapenos & olives are all fruit... Are you against all of those as well?

Technically, wheat is also a fruit, so you're essentially saying your only acceptable pizza is a blob of melted cheese with some meat in it - sure that sounds tasty, but it's certainly not a pizza!

Yea I didn't think about that, meh.

Soldato
I like ham and pineapple pizza. Especially if it's honey smoked ham.

Drizzled in ketchup.

Damn. I'm hungry now.

Ps, ban op for horrendous joke :p

Soldato
Yea I didn't think about that, meh.

Pineapple doesn't have seeds to it's really a veg ;)

Associate
I hate ALL pizza types. You should all be interned for enjoying that sort of foreign muck. Jellied eels are my go-to snack...with some some nice mash...all eaten whilst dressed in my Pearly King outfit. :(

Associate
I hate ALL pizza types. You should all be interned for enjoying that sort of foreign muck. Jellied eels are my go-to snack...with some some nice mash...all eaten whilst dressed in my Pearly King outfit. :(
Actually...being Scottish i enjoy a nice Haggis and Turnip pizza, but only on Burns Day.

Caporegime
ROLL OUT THE BARREL!
WE'LL HAVE A BARREL OF FUN!

Are you an eastender like me?

Sorry, posted before your last post. Scottish is rubbish compared to an eastender.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom