** Dragon Ball Fighter Z **

Man of Honour
Looks like marvel vs capcom :)

Very interested. Although I just rewatched dragon ball z Kai and that Frieza fight is almost unwatchable! It is soooooo drawn out and slow. There is a bit where it says the planet has 4 mins to blow up and they 'fight' for hours more! And this is the Kai shortened down version :eek: not a recommended show tbh.

Soldato
Looks like marvel vs capcom :)

Very interested. Although I just rewatched dragon ball z Kai and that Frieza fight is almost unwatchable! It is soooooo drawn out and slow. There is a bit where it says the planet has 4 mins to blow up and they 'fight' for hours more! And this is the Kai shortened down version :eek: not a recommended show tbh.

That's DBZ for you, powering up takes 5, 30min episodes.

I will be getting this as I'm a fan of Arch Systemworks fighting games.

Soldato
Yeah this looks incredible. I was a massive DBZ fan when I was younger, didn't like GT at all though. I wonder if this will just feature fighters from the Z era, I'm assuming that might be the case based off the name. Are the more powerful transformations handled like temporary power ups? Like you spend super meter for a temporary boost like Wolverine's berserker charge from MvC series?

Soldato
Yeah this looks incredible. I was a massive DBZ fan when I was younger, didn't like GT at all though. I wonder if this will just feature fighters from the Z era, I'm assuming that might be the case based off the name. Are the more powerful transformations handled like temporary power ups? Like you spend super meter for a temporary boost like Wolverine's berserker charge from MvC series?

Going by the trailer it shows Frieza final form from the last DB Movie/DB Super, so I guess it will including the latest characters.

Soldato
Exactly the same! Shame isnt it.... i would love a moddern Budokai 3. :(
Yup, budokai 3 just felt super smooth and simple whilst being able to pull off all the decent moves and after that all we got was crappy camera controls due to how they included flying etc.

This does look like more of the old so I'm positive

Soldato
Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch absence isn't due to tech, open to port if fan interest

French site Game Blog spoke with Dragon Ball FighterZ producer Tomoko Hiroki. Despite what some may say, the game not being on Switch isn’t a matter of the system’s technical specs or lack of power. Hiroki added that there hasn’t been any trouble porting over Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

It isn’t clear why Bandai Namco and developer Arc System Works skipped on Switch for Dragon Ball FighterZ. However, Hiroki did say that if fans show their interest, they could bring it over. Hiroki did caution that Dragon Ball FighterZ may not come to Switch the same time as other versions, but they’re open to considering it.

Soldato
OP
Yep. Definitely bagging this.

I haven't really geld with any of the more recent 2D fighters. And it's been a long time since I last played (or even purchased) a DB game!

Associate
IGN said the open BETA is 14th Jan with pre order beta the day before.
Really tempted by this but dont think my reactions are as quick as they used to be to keep up with this game, just about manage COD WW2:)

Back
Top Bottom