**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
Think I should have gone for the Note 4 for the better screen, cpu, build quality for £20 more, but I think it may have been too big for me.

Note 4 specs in the a metal 4X body would have been perfect. 4 Prime was an option but no band 20 and I'm on O2. :(

Soldato
Think I should have gone for the Note 4 for the better screen, cpu, build quality for £20 more, but I think it may have been too big for me.

Note 4 specs in the a metal 4X body would have been perfect. 4 Prime was an option but no band 20 and I'm on O2. :(
Thought you ordered from geekbuying?
I'm still undecided on buying note 4 due to lack of NFC and I've had a little win today on a horse so could stump the extra for a lenovo p2 for warranty piece of mind and NFC...really can't decide!

Associate
CC via PayPal :p

You don't get charged for foreign currency transactions that way.

Yes you do unless you use something like Halifax Clarity card CC charge currency conversion fee of about 3% also epending if your card is vis/mastcard they do not use the best rates either

A lot of people are switching to using things like revolut and monzo which has no fees

Soldato
^My order with Geekbuying was charged in GBP in the first place, same as Gearbest.

I assumed it wasn't.

PayPal still adds some extra protection though.
Will do it CC through PayPal then but was just looking on geekbuying again and didn't look through all the options...which do I want? Is it HK stock global version or HK stock global ROM??

Soldato
Very prompt delivery by DHL.

Was picked up in China on Monday 12th June and was in my hand in Manchester at 11AM on Wednesday 14th June.

Love the phone, feels good to be back on android after a few traumatic months on iOS. Can't really see how you can beat it on the VFM front. Great battery, solid build quality, dual SIM, can get 4G on it, good camera, fingerprint scanner. Suppose the only things you could mark it down for would be that it uses MIUI but I quite like it as an OS and its completely down to personal taste, the screen is only 720P but I don't really need/want a 1080P screen on my phone and the camera isn't as good as an iPhone camera but is more than adequate for 90% of situations!

Back
Top Bottom