• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA FTW3 1080Ti ONLY £738.99 FORUM MEMBER ONLY DEAL!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I've discussed with EVGA and the CEO of EVGA about some of the let down people felt when pre-order discount was not passed on to resellers. The CEO of EVGA understands these feels and has agreed to offer our forum members a £50 discount:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FTW3 GAMING ICX 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £738.99 inc VAT with discount code

11G-P4-6696, Core Clock: 1569MHz, Boost Clock: 1683MHz, Memory: 11264MB 11010MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 3584, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty

Only £738.99 inc VAT - Enter "EVGAFTW3" in the voucher code box at checkout for £738.99 price

ORDER NOW

The webshop price is £788.99, but with this code the price drops to £738.99, make sure you enter the discount code to get the reduced price which is cheapest in the UK and we have stock so next day shipment guaranteed. :)

Now this is only posted here on our forums, but of course we cannot prevent anyone from sharing this discount code, but then of course you spoil it for other forum members here if we prematurely sell out.

The discount voucher is valid until June 30th (next Friday), so don't hang around too long and grab this amazing FTW3 card at a superb price, infact I believe this is around the same price as EVGA had for pre-order before they increased prices. :)

Associate
Hi there

I've discussed with EVGA and the CEO of EVGA about some of the let down people felt when pre-order discount was not passed on to resellers. The CEO of EVGA understands these feels and has agreed to offer our forum members a £50 discount:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FTW3 GAMING ICX 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £738.99 inc VAT with discount code

11G-P4-6696, Core Clock: 1569MHz, Boost Clock: 1683MHz, Memory: 11264MB 11010MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 3584, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty

Only £738.99 inc VAT - Enter "EVGAFTW3" in the voucher code box at checkout for £738.99 price

ORDER NOW

The webshop price is £788.99, but with this code the price drops to £738.99, make sure you enter the discount code to get the reduced price which is cheapest in the UK and we have stock so next day shipment guaranteed. :)

Now this is only posted here on our forums, but of course we cannot prevent anyone from sharing this discount code, but then of course you spoil it for other forum members here if we prematurely sell out.

The discount voucher is valid until June 30th (next Friday), so don't hang around too long and grab this amazing FTW3 card at a superb price, infact I believe this is around the same price as EVGA had for pre-order before they increased prices. :)

Hi OCUK

Gibbo did a superb job securing this promotion on behalf of the OCUK loyal forum members at Computex directly from our CEO at EVGA.

I hope it is popular and is a nice reward for your continued interaction and comments on EVGA. If it goes well it might just be something we do again!

Thanks Gibbo.

Ben

Sgarrista
Commissario
Nice deal, and given the outstanding support by EVGA with their advanced RMA service, find it very difficult to look at any other manufacturer nowdays.

Soldato
It's a pity this is specifically the FTW3. If it was any EVGA 1080Ti I'd be all over the SC2 Hybrid but I'm just not sure about the FTW3.

Good offer regardless and hope EVGA/OcUK do do more of this type of thing.

How is it a forum "member-only" deal though? Surely you just need to look at the forum post to get the code?

Associate
Been debating getting this card, my new 4k screen is great but 390 is struggling a bit. Pulled the trigger when I saw the news. It's fate
First ever Nvidia card which is weird, been in love with pc systems since the 286 era

OcUK Staff
OP
It's a pity this is specifically the FTW3. If it was any EVGA 1080Ti I'd be all over the SC2 Hybrid but I'm just not sure about the FTW3.

Good offer regardless and hope EVGA/OcUK do do more of this type of thing.

How is it a forum "member-only" deal though? Surely you just need to look at the forum post to get the code?

This is true but as most people visiting our forum are members by the time the general public eventually learn of the code it shall be expired.

But as always there is no pleasing everyone no matter what you do.......

Soldato
Nice to see and good work Gibbo on securing the discount, but I feel it's comparably quite pricey vs some other Ti's especially for someone wanting to EK block them. For example the MSI Seahawk EK X is around for £785-805 (yes Gibbo your price on that is way out :))with the full cover fitted and back plate.

Still on the fence with my pair of 1080 FTWs...

Soldato
Nice to see and good work Gibbo on securing the discount, but I feel it's comparably quite pricey vs some other Ti's especially for someone wanting to EK block them. For example the MSI Seahawk EK X is around for £785-805 (yes Gibbo your price on that is way out :))with the full cover fitted and back plate.

Still on the fence with my pair of 1080 FTWs...

Wow just checked that price difference, £780 online easy enough to find that GPU which is impressive.

V F

V F

Soldato
I read that in the voice of Terry Tibbs :D

Good deal for those in the market for this card, but I still said to myself "only £783.99"! Onee of these days, probably when I'm grey and old, I'll be able to treat myself to the bees knees.. Enjoy everyone!

Yeah, it is a saucy card and so quiet.

Associate
I really wanted one of these cards, right up until the pre-order shenanigans. Very happy with my Aorus now, but still jealous of anyone buying the FTW3.

Back
Top Bottom