Bose

Soldato
Bose are the best ever someone said to me today,, I said its all advertisement, thats why people think they are, but there not... What are your thoughts on Bose?

Soldato
OP
I wouldnt mind buying some decent smallish headphones sometime, not too expensive as I probably wouldn't be using them that much? Also I need to buy a small decent sub to go with my denon sc-m50 bookshelf speakers that Im using with my pc now

Associate
I went for good wireless headphones after buying some cheap ones which sounded well crappy LOL. I'm almost blind so like me music as I have great hearing. I was gonna get the Bose qc35 but went for the Sennheisers instead.

Associate
their noise cancelling tech is great, the headphones in them (i bought the earbuds) are a bit ****.

Draw smiley EQ curve, poke some bass at a resonant frequency, profit. (same deal with the command or whatever they are called - my friends & ex gf owns them)

The ipod dock is bloody great though, we had one that travelled around india with us a few times. You can throw a party up anywhere with that thing

Soldato
Which ones? Any in ears?

The Sony MDR100X

Though I was only referring to the noise cancelling range. Bose were considered one of the best, but the MDR1000x do an even better job.

As for any in ears, there's a lot of better alternatives than Bose tbh.

Their bluetooth speakers are really good mind you!

Soldato
The Sony MDR100X

Though I was only referring to the noise cancelling range. Bose were considered one of the best, but the MDR1000x do an even better job.

As for any in ears, there's a lot of better alternatives than Bose tbh.

Their bluetooth speakers are really good mind you!
I meant in ears with noise cancelling, everything I'm reading say the noise cancelling is top of the pile. Can't quite bring myself to spend that much money on just noise cancelling as I know I won't use them for anything other than flying.

Asked here but got minimal response https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/travelling-and-noise-cancellation.18782526/

Soldato
I meant in ears with noise cancelling, everything I'm reading say the noise cancelling is top of the pile. Can't quite bring myself to spend that much money on just noise cancelling as I know I won't use them for anything other than flying.

Asked here but got minimal response https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/travelling-and-noise-cancellation.18782526/

I've tried both their noise cancelling range, the Sony's were just better for me tbh. They have the better sound quality of the two and as far as ANC goes you won't be disappointed in either.

Associate
I have the Sony MDR1000x and I use them paired up to a Blackberry Passport. No problems with volume levels. Super sound. I almost look forward to flights now.

Associate
I have bose sound cancelling headphones and I think that both the noise cancelling and sound quality is excellent. I have owned several pairs of Sennheiser and my current pair of bose 'phones are far better.

Back
Top Bottom