*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
used my untradable Mendy and Callejon for the tradable TOTS.

Walkout pause, brazil flad, NO NO don't you dare(neymar?! luiz?!).

Out comes Fabinho, ah well, thats my team decided now.

Soldato
Sigh, 14-7, worse matches ever.
Huge delay, can't even do quick 1 touch passes due to my players needing that extra touch.
Courtois conceding OGs for fun and diving backwards to let a long shot in.
No power in any of my passes what so ever.
Mo elite this week, happy with G1 lol

Soldato
Glad I'm not missing much this weekend what with silly silver requirements and lag. I genuinely think without lag I would get Gold 1 fairly consistently, with a fair slice of luck with the 50 50 games going my way I could nick Elite 3.

I might give a late night effort similar to you Jony one bank holiday weekend. Is August the next one ?

Soldato
Well it's going terrible for me too.. I admittedly Im hanging out my arse. I hate these requirements my silver fullbacks just get manipulated and I literally concede a square or two a game its comical.

Connection has been turd 18 for me and I'll jack this weekend only need 36 in this and next week for elite monthlys

Soldato
yeah not a fan of the requirements at all, all the strikers that people have now pretty much can't be tackled by silver full backs. Appreciate it's the same for both teams but it's not remotely enjoyable.

Don
I really hope they have some flexibility on the WL in 18, even if its every other weekend. I really enjoy it but for those with kids etc it's never feasible to get all 40 games in, infact I've never managed it. There should be week leagues where games can be spread out during the week, it's not going to happen as the ESports scene are all teenagers pretty much :p

In other news I made some team Nep put a vid up about, Pro League/Begium TOTS thing. Really fun team, Dendonker actually reflects his rating.

Last edited:
Soldato
Really? Big fan of Courtois.

edit: gonna have a muck about tomorrow and see how I get on but probably call it at 11/14 wins. Realistically I don't think I'll get Elite again; last week everything just clicked, I got quite lucky and the opponents were relatively poor. Happy to have done it but not remotely bothered about repeating unless I'm flying on 14-0 or something then I'll give it a go.

Last edited:
Soldato
Really? Big fan of Courtois.

edit: gonna have a muck about tomorrow and see how I get on but probably call it at 11/14 wins. Realistically I don't think I'll get Elite again; last week everything just clicked, I got quite lucky and the opponents were relatively poor. Happy to have done it but not remotely bothered about repeating unless I'm flying on 14-0 or something then I'll give it a go.
Yeah same, my 35 was a fluke and I think the time of day I played had a big part in it.
I'd need 51 in this week and next to get elite 1 monthly. I'll see how I get on tonight.

Associate
I can't believe how much players prices have dropped.

Tots Kane by 200k
Tots Lukaku by around 300k.

On 11 wins with 15 games played. Just want gold 3 and I'll have to call it quits and do some work.

Back
Top Bottom