Decent heavy bag?

Permabanned
After a bag to hang in the garage to do some general punching exercise... Obviously does not need to be super heavy duty but at the same time I want something decent that will last, really after good 'bang for the buck'.

Permabanned
OP
Thanks for the replies. After lots of googling and looking at the various options I ended up going for this:

https://www.geezersboxing.co.uk/geezers-heavyduty-pu-daddy-punchbag

Although I would have prefered a leather bag, I prioritised getting something that was of a decent weight... £85 for a 4ft, 45kg bag seemed to tick all the boxes. I have purchased a ceiling hook along with a swivel hook so the bag can rotate and thus not cause excess wear on the supporting straps (would have prefered chain supports bu should be fine for home use).

I will post a review after it comes tomorrow (for what it is worth not knowing much about such things)

Permabanned
OP
Have used the bag I linked above quite a bit over the past 3 years and it is still in great shape... Really can't fault it, for what I paid it has exceeded expectation. I think they have gone up in price a bit now but still a great piece of kit.

Back
Top Bottom