Steam Summer Sale 2017 - 22nd June

Associate
20 games under $5 (lots are a couple of quid)

Ten good games for $1

I also saw everything Valve has ever done for £13

edit* another $5 one with different ideas for cheap goodies:

Associate
Picked up the following -

From Steam
Lucasarts Adventure Pack - £1.74
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - £3.74
Pony Island + Sound Track - £1.52
Stardew Valley - £6.59
The Solus Project - £7.49
Banished - £3.74
Domina - £3.49

From Oculus Store
Kronos - £12.99

Planning on picking up a couple more from the Oculus store -

Eagle Flight - £19.99

Soldato
Thanks to everyone who mentioned Overcooked! Just bought this mainly to play with my girlfriend. She isn't a gamer and previously we've only played LittleBigPlanet and Trine together.

This does frustrate her sometimes but it's so much fun! How the game makes you communicate with each other is pretty funny, with a lot of panick requests for orders. I do keep making her confused though when I couldn't tell the difference between my mushrooms and onions :o.

Soldato
Thanks to everyone who mentioned Overcooked! Just bought this mainly to play with my girlfriend. She isn't a gamer and previously we've only played LittleBigPlanet and Trine together.

This does frustrate her sometimes but it's so much fun! How the game makes you communicate with each other is pretty funny, with a lot of panick requests for orders. I do keep making her confused though when I couldn't tell the difference between my mushrooms and onions :o.

I feel like a thread should be created about Overcooked. It's an absolute gem for people to play with their other half.

Soldato
Is Stardew Valley REALLY that good? Reviews do look amazing on it, but not sure if its something i'd just buy on a whim

Yes. It mixes things like farming/fishing with roguelite dungeon running, roleplaying/rpg upgrades, building/decorating. Each one of these is quite basic but as a whole package, they are great.

Soldato
Grab 'To The Moon' if you value story in video games. Made by 1 guy in RPG maker, coupled with an amazing soundtrack its probably one of the most emotional stories ive got out of a game, extra impressive considering how the game looks.

It's like £1.50. Gameplay is rather basic with lite puzzle elements but it's all about the story. Headphones for music and impact recommended ;)

Permabanned
The same game and bundle offers below are in the Steam sale for around 9 pound each but they're both between 4 and 5 pounds from Bundlestars.

25 code key's for a Dollar at Bundlestars

This is one of the better bundles so well worth checking out (Disclaimer: I'm not saying they're all good games cause they're not).

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/dollar-loot-bundle

Tropico 5 Complete collection

You can also get the Tropico 5 Complete collection for £4.45 at Bundlestars
which is a lot better than the £8.92 it is in the Steam sale with 75% off.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/tropico-5-complete-collection

Soldato
I like the idea of Squad and Arma style games I just know they are too deep and demanding for my time and play style :(

Day of infamy is still tempting me though

Back
Top Bottom