*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I asked in a local pc shop, and the guys son it should work, as well as "wikihow" I shall test later. And yes I think so.

Speaking of crash, thought it was today and I went to town.. Did pick up the hitman first season for £12 though after trading in a golf game.

Associate
Any reason why? I played it this morning and I love it. Still has the frustrating times and some jumps feel like they have to be pin point perfect but it feels and plays like Crash.
no particular reason i just think i could get into playing it. likewise i was always after a new banjo kazooie game and by all accounts yooka layle is basically that and i didnt like that either.

Soldato
In what way do Sony work? I received a PSN message from someone with a name like Free 50 Dollars. The message contained a link, so I reported the message as spam. I got message from Sony pretty much disregarding the guy. So why give us an option to report messages as spam if they don't even care? :confused:

V F

V F

Soldato
In what way do Sony work? I received a PSN message from someone with a name like Free 50 Dollars. The message contained a link, so I reported the message as spam. I got message from Sony pretty much disregarding the guy. So why give us an option to report messages as spam if they don't even care? :confused:

Seeing to be doing something?

Back
Top Bottom