Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy

Soldato
So got the game? Who's going to buy? Your thoughts?

Really enjoying the game and it takes me down memory lane. The game play is fluid and feels great. I love how we can now use both characters and I'm really happy with the graphical updates.

Still very frustrating and some jumps feel harder but I'm sure it's just my timing.

Due to the game now featuring a timed run, I'd like to have some friends from here that I can aim to beat :p so feel free to add me if you'd like (PSN: Spacedeck).

Also offer any tips you might have for stages or ask away if you're struggling somewhere.

Last edited:
Soldato
Playing it now. Only reached the lost city so far on crash 1. Never remembered it being this hard when I was a nipper. :D

Games have certainly got easier these days. Too much hand holding ! Time a jump wrong in this and it's a life gone. Miss a box and it's restart the level. (Some earlier levels you can't reach all the boxes regardless. You need special gems)

The graphics are stunning. Such a great looking game. Seriously. It's on ratchet and clank level of graphics. As in it feels not quite cgi, but it's very close !!

Soldato
Crash 3 so much easier than crash 1 or 2. Brilliant fan service. Hardly played it as my girlfriend has wanted to play it all night. Great gaming memories for the both of us

Can see getting all the crystals etc being a nightmare as an adult

Soldato
@Tauren I've progressed a good distance but currently am trying to to get the gem for The Lost City. Really frustrating. I can pretty much do it all but the second bonus platform ruins me.
I'm just casually playing through at the moment. Trying to get all boxes as I go. If I miss some. I'll go back eventually. The lost city had me retrying for ages. It was the last few enemies, platforms and jumps.

On the road to nowhere now... Jesus what a difficulty spike. :/// excellent :D

Caporegime
Playing it now. Only reached the lost city so far on crash 1. Never remembered it being this hard when I was a nipper. :D

Games have certainly got easier these days. Too much hand holding ! Time a jump wrong in this and it's a life gone. Miss a box and it's restart the level. (Some earlier levels you can't reach all the boxes regardless. You need special gems)

The graphics are stunning. Such a great looking game. Seriously. It's on ratchet and clank level of graphics. As in it feels not quite cgi, but it's very close !!

Word!

This is quite the challenge lol.

Try Tomb Raider 2, that opening level is hard as nails to me now, haha.

Soldato
Jesus haha. This game is hard as nails. Seriously. Road to nowhere really really pushes your skills. And patience. You haven't experienced frustrating just yet .....

Cleared it in my tenth attempt !!

Soldato
Over 20 years on and this game still makes me loose my temper!!!

Good to play Crash 1 with analog controller, makes it abit easier. Still enjoying it like back in the mid 90's :)

Soldato
Yeah top times seem impossible, hoping to see speed runs on YouTube to get an idea.

Crash 3 is easily the easiest of the trio, seems the most rounded to me also though. I've got 30 lives currently on it, normally I hover around 12 on the other games.

Back
Top Bottom