Amateur Review!

Associate
I am the proud new owner of an MSI GL72 6QC 17.3inch notebook, and these last few weeks have been having great fun finding my way around it.

I realise this is a gaming laptop, but that said I'm just going to stick my neck out and confess that I'd actually rather stick pins in my eyes than play games on a computer!

So why did I choose this particular notebook? Simple! The processor, the screen, the huge memory capacity, and the 'less than mainstream' manufacturer!

It all makes sense (honestly it does!) when you take into account that I use my my PCs primarily for two purposes.
Photography (I'm a very keen photographer)
And streaming online movies and music (I don't possess a TV!)

The quality and size of the screen, and the fast processor, make my online viewing experience a great one.
And the great screen, plus the huge storage capacity, are exactly what I need when it comes to my photography.

Oh yes - and I always favour the underdog, never following the crowd when it comes to labels and brands and well established unexciting products.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that I'm really glad I opted for this rather large but sleek piece of kit, and would definitely recommend it as a robust all-rounder - it just offers that little bit extra, and it's great value for money.

I also wanted to mention the customer services team, who I've had a little help from, as being 100% friendly, helpful, and efficient.

I'm a happy bunny!

Back
Top Bottom