Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy

Soldato
OP
Trying to get the gem on Slippery Climb now. I'm about to smash something :mad:. I know I can do it with zero deaths but I'm panicking near the end when I'd normally breeze through it.

I found that, but I think it's because I know how to actually kill them at the start of the fight.

Yeah, once you've seen one attack, you learn all the rest very quickly.

Soldato
Don't think adult me can take how frustrating this game can be. Obviously 90's child me was better, with quicker reflexes. I don't play games to be wound up, and I'm letting this one get to me. The girlfriend loves it, so I can't sell it.

Fifa levels of rage :(

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Jesus haha. This game is hard as nails. Seriously. Road to nowhere really really pushes your skills. And patience. You haven't experienced frustrating just yet .....

Cleared it in my tenth attempt !!

Took me around 30 attempts!! I got the 99 lives achievement by re-running level 2 over and over :) Also got it on Crash 3 by re-running the 1st level (4/5 lives per run). You can run on the ropes on Road to nowhere by the way, still hard though :p

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Loving it though, I'm on the 3rd Island on no1 and have cleared 2 bosses on both 2 and 3. 3 is definitely the better all around game and the easiest however I will be completing them all. Don't think I'll be able to platinum them though, some of the time trials are really hard!

Back
Top Bottom