Faster Than Light (iOS Only)

Caporegime
I've never experimented with teleporting crew onto enemy ships as I've always been pretty fearful of them being killed!

I was the same but once you try it's a peace of cake, if you put them in a room with two squares the most they can face is two enemies leaving plenty of time to transport them back if they're injured.

Just don't leave your ships weapons on autofire as you'll blow up the enemy ship with your lads onboard.

Associate
I was the same but once you try it's a peace of cake, if you put them in a room with two squares the most they can face is two enemies leaving plenty of time to transport them back if they're injured.

Just don't leave your ships weapons on autofire as you'll blow up the enemy ship with your lads onboard.

Equally don't leave them on board if the ship decides to teleport.

Associate
My favourite strategy for dealing with boarders is power off the O2 then decompress that part of the ship and once the O2 is gone close all the doors. And Hull Repair drone on advanced difficulty is the way forward!

Soldato
OP
It's easily worth it. I have it on iOS and through Steam. Many, many, many hours of fun to be had. £10 is still a bargain for what you get, imo.

I agree, I've had hours of fun on it :D

I did manage to get it at £2.99 on iOS when it was on sale though :p Keep an eye out, it does go down to that price every so often on iOS.

Back
Top Bottom