Call of Duty WW2 Preorder...

Associate
Its always crap on PC. Everything just feels off even the zoom sensitivity feels weird. But I'm defo more excited by this one this year. But will pick up on console if I do.

Soldato
just paid in full for the preorder of the COD WW2 and just paid £26.59!

How much did you pay? cant wait for it to come!

Nothing, because I don't pay for ****. It's people like you, blindingly pre-ordering the latest cut 'n' paste CoD instalment, that are half the ******* problem with PC gaming these days. Bet you play it on a bloody controller too.

Caporegime
I think CoD has served its purpose tbh. It's time to put the franchise to bed and move on. Obviously that'll never happen as it'll be milked until there's only one customer left which is a shame. I don't think many people can say that CoD hasn't provided them with some good laughs / memories over its lifespan.

Permabanned
Not touching this until we know what it's like, last few cod have been meh

same here going to wait and see how it is

I still haven't got around to starting Infinite yet, I grabbed it for the remaster and have only played a little bit of that so far

Why.

It's COD, same crap, recycled every damn year with a season pass that costs just as much as the game.

It's a worrying trend where games are creeping up to and often over the £100 mark, disgusting.

Soldato
I think CoD has served its purpose tbh. It's time to put the franchise to bed and move on. Obviously that'll never happen as it'll be milked until there's only one customer left which is a shame. I don't think many people can say that CoD hasn't provided them with some good laughs / memories over its lifespan.

I don't mind the series, they can keep making them, but I think they release these games too often, it's every year. Every year you pay £100 pretty much for the game. Next year, they do a new game so the player pop moves onto that game and so the older game pop starts a slow death.

Limit it to every 2-3 years and provide it with content and support like it used to be.

It's a worrying trend where games are creeping up to and often over the £100 mark, disgusting.

Yeah, am not paying that for every AAA game. Battlefield has fallen into the same trap now.

That said, if they released a version of the game with just the single player story in it for £15, I be fine with that, allow an option to upgrade it later if you want to play online.

Permabanned
Activion have overtaken EA as the No1 scum sucking publisher in the industry imo. There handling of MW Remastered was absolutely despicable and I don't quite understand how people can find anything to like about them anymore. I will never, ever buy a single thing published by them again, or at least until they do some serious ethical restructuring.

Associate
This thread turned into exactly what I was expecting it too.

That said, anybody that pre orders a game, especially a digital game on PC deserves all the bugs and issues they get. There is NO point preordering, within the first hour of a games release you will know what state the launch is in, wether it's good port or not, wether the servers work or not, game breaking bugs hardware compatibility issues, everything is readily available, via social media, gaming websites and steam reviews. Preordering digital games is absolutely pointless, there hardly going to run out keys are they

Caporegime
Bet you play it on a bloody controller too.

I agree about pre-ordering but why rip in to someone for their choice of controller? I play all my (single player) games using a wireless Xbox one controller.

Rather do that sitting in front of my glorious 65" 4k OLED, using the 5.1 Surround Sound than stuck in front of a desk, wearing headphones with keyboard and mouse in hand.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not only did you pre order a video game in 2017 but you pre ordered a digital copy by a developer that cannot make a decent pc port of a franchise that is in freefall from the worst publisher in the entire industry.

This has to be a troll.

Back
Top Bottom