• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia control panel won't load

Associate
Hi,

Ever since the last driver update once i have restarted my pc the nvidia shortcut in the right click menu disappears, also if i go into control panel and try to get to the nvidia control panel from there it just won't load.
It's fine right after installation just once pc has been rebooted, it's the first time i decided to co a clean install as i normally just do custom and select the driver and the phys x parts only, i even installed geforce experience today to see if that helps but it does not.

Anyone else had this problem and know a fix ? the driver seems to be installed and working, it's just annoying the control panel won't load.

Soldato
I've had this with the latest driver. Seems to randomly not load the control panel. I've found a fix was to go onto task manager services and restart the service for Nvidia cp. Can't remember the exact name of the service and not at pc the now to double check.

Associate
I too had this problem. I found a fix by performing a clean install of the drivers and installing the infernal geforce experience that I have never used and this has brought back the Nvidia CP.

Associate
OP
I used display driver uninstaller and tried again but got the same so used that again and went with the previous driver 382.53 and it seemed better for a bit but again i have no nvidia control panel on right on right click and it seems to hang a little loading the right click menu first time after a restart.

Back
Top Bottom