Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Soldato
In QD £1.99 will seal your water proof trousers friend just done his gelert trousers, which by the way are awesome and light as a nats fart.

Soldato
This will be the QD stores where the nearest one to me is in Essex? :D

There was one rund the corner when I lived in peterborough year ago, none near here though.

I'll have a look for some cheap waterprrofing spray.

Soldato
I have the Richa gear, that I've put over my Furygan textiles a couple of times when the weather has been extreme. They've remained waterproof, but the downside is the extreme heat for anything more than 10 minutes when you come out of heavy rain.

I reproofed my Furygan gear with spray on Nikwax last year, and it did really well although the seams started to seep after 4 - 5 hours. For this summer I've tried the wash-in Nikwax, and will scrub in an extra coat on top too for good measure. I'll let you know how that works out at the end of summer!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Did you even read the article?
I did, doing over 100mph through a village is a bit ridiculous. But 30 months seems a bit long... Although, in Poland they changed the law from 1 month in prison and paying something like 2500pln (500gbp) fine to up to 5 years in prison and 5000pln (1000gbp) fine. Just for running away from the Police...

Associate
I did, doing over 100mph through a village is a bit ridiculous. But 30 months seems a bit long... Although, in Poland they changed the law from 1 month in prison and paying something like 2500pln (500gbp) fine to up to 5 years in prison and 5000pln (1000gbp) fine. Just for running away from the Police...
14 months for driving offences.
14 months for perverting the course of justice.
2 months for carrying a knife (seems low to me but could have been justified I suppose).

Can't really argue with that.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
14 months for driving offences.
14 months for perverting the course of justice.
2 months for carrying a knife (seems low to me but could have been justified I suppose).

Can't really argue with that.
Ok, looks like skip reading the article wasn't a good idea. :p Yeah, fair enough than.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Took a slightly longer way home from work to avoid the boring motorway run. Probably won't do that again because the roads were too narrow to even consider filtering for a n00b :o

Soldato
Rode to work as i have been doing for the past week and a half or so. First day in the wet and I just lose so much confidence in the wet it's ridiculous :( Weather for RAF Benson on Sat is currently high of 25 Degrees, very low chance of rain, but cloudy. Could do with sun for surface temp but not a bad start :D

Back
Top Bottom