*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Just bought the legendary edition for ps4, Im pretty sure I had it prior but my game last had a locked area that needed the DLC, but now the code saying it's used??

I cannot have had the DLC, then it dissapear right? I haven't changed PSN accounts or anything.

On Phobos, I can do "the taken king" quest. SO.. i must have it already then?

Unless I just need Playstation Plus and that's why there's locked areas. How can I tell?

Apparently I don't have the rise of iron.

The game was sealed, new from Amazon.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is it live to DL on the PS4? (Sorry not near my console atm).

EDIT: Was being lazy, just checked (online) and you should be able to download it directly on the console by searching for the beta within the PS store (or Xbox store).

I need to check with the Mrs on our PC beta code (ordered through Game on her account).

Soldato
You should be able to search for the D2 beta through the PS store and download it from there.

From memory pre-ordering through PSN automatically enrols you into the beta. If effect there is no code as your account acts as the access code.

Soldato
From a brief run earlier in the week there are still loads of active players on both platforms (very little time searching for matchmaking outside of PVP for example / towers full etc). No idea on PVP though.

D2 beta pre-loaded... :D

Associate
Pre-loaded on PS4. Not sure my 7950 will handle it on PC though, will give it a try.

Wanna try that sentinel out, from watching the video's you get the choice of a shield or you can still have the original bubble. Thought they had done away with the bubble at first.

Back
Top Bottom