What RPG?

Soldato
Am currently playing through Dragon Age: Origins on my Xbox (played it on PC years ago), such an awesome game with just the right level of complexity and difficulty. Am trying to think what to play next though and would like some suggestions.

I have Dragon Age: Inquisition, I was so into this game until I realised I'd out levelled a load of zones I'd never even been too yet. I still completed it but felt like I'd missed out on a load of content. Is this still the case or have some updates / patches sorted this out?

I also have the 3 Mass Effect games ready to play, remember playing one of them (1 or 2 i think, pretty sure I slept with a blue alien) years ago on my PC and found it pretty entertaining, worth starting from 1?

Have yet to play Fallout 4, it didn't review that well from what I remember, is it worth picking up for cheap now?

Any other RPG's available on the Xbox that are worth trying?

Caporegime
Fallout 4 - Absolutely worth picking up.

How about Diablo 3, a bit different from your usual RPG game with it also being action/hack and slash but it's worth a look.

Soldato
The Witcher 3, no contest imo. Lots to like in there if you enjoyed dragon age.

Actual compelling fleshed out side content too. If you grab the complete edition with the 2 expansions you will be set for hours.

Associate
The Witcher 3, no contest imo. Lots to like in there if you enjoyed dragon age.

Actual compelling fleshed out side content too. If you grab the complete edition with the 2 expansions you will be set for hours.

This! Possibly the best rpg I have played (twice). The story, side quests, visuals & gameplay are superb.

Soldato
OP
Ah forgot to say I have already played and completed that. Didn't suffer as much from over levelling as the new Dragon Age but I still think I prefer it to the Witcher.

Soldato
OP
Just doing a quick investigation and it looks like there is a setting in DA: Inquisition which will stop the over levelling. Think I may finish Origins, get Fallout 4 then go for DA: Inquisition.

Soldato
Just doing a quick investigation and it looks like there is a setting in DA: Inquisition which will stop the over levelling. Think I may finish Origins, get Fallout 4 then go for DA: Inquisition.

I couldn't get on too well with inquisition, not really sure why! Story seemed strong

Caporegime
You should complete the Dragon Age trilogy by playing number II. It's not terrible but it's not brilliant. Inquisition was the first Dragon Age I played and loved it so much but I hadn't a clue who the characters were, some of the places mentioned, etc. so I had to go back and do the first two. Glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom