Any one with a speedohealer able to help me out?

Soldato
Hey all

A friend found his old V4 speedo healer from his ZX10r laying on the floor in his garage. It's been sat there for years untouched.

He said I was welcome to have it but he's unsure if it's still working.

I've just looked on healthtechs website and it's £30 odd quid for a harness for my Aprilia Dorsoduro.

I don't really want to spend the money on the harness if the thing isn't working so I thought about making my own harness.

I've found the connectors I'd need for 3 quid! and I can get hold of wire for nothing.

The tricky part is working out what connector does what on the speedo healer.

I'm guessing 2 are live and ground and the other 2 are signal but I need to know which is which.

If someone could take a photo of theirs so I can see what coloured wires are going to which connectors I might be able to work something out. 1 to 4 in this picture.

tmfmf5N.jpg

Or if any one knows another way of finding out?

cheers.

Soldato
I had a look at the pictures I already had of mine but it doesn't show the wiring colours so I try remember to look at it tomorrow in day light and see if I can work out which wire is which

But with the wiring having heat sink on it am not sure if I be able to tell..

Soldato
OP
From what I gather unfortunately I think the only way to tell is to pull the heat shrink back which is why people are reluctant to do it.

Could try heating the heat shrink to soften it up and see if it will pull back but I understand if you don't want to mess around with it.

cheers.

Back
Top Bottom