PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I'm on Virgin 200mb/s service and don't have any latency issues.
Maybe your on super hub 2ac thou ? it effects all super hub 3 routers period, but some people will never notice it, or worry about it, or just put it down to the network or routing, no one with a hub 3 will have a intel chip that works in it :)

Caporegime
does anyone know if you can alter audio in this game.basically when you in the plane the noise is so loud (not people the actual flying ) also the wind level of noise on parachuting.its almost unbearable.would like to adjust it anyone know how or if they have commented on making any adjustments.

Associate
does anyone know if you can alter audio in this game.basically when you in the plane the noise is so loud (not people the actual flying ) also the wind level of noise on parachuting.its almost unbearable.would like to adjust it anyone know how or if they have commented on making any adjustments.

Not aware of anything, a bind would be handy. I know there’s Arma 3 mods that allow you to put ear plugs in which dampens the sound of vehicles, this would be a good feature to add.

Caporegime
Anyone got this game running nice in 4k ? Tried it last night and it ran terrible ! even with the settings at Medium I could only get 40 FPS max on 1080ti ! I get well over 60 FPS ultra on BF1 - GTA5 & Witcher 3 NP ! Badly optimised ? Lets be honest its not like PUBG is really nice to look at , its nice but nothing special.

my mate has a 1080ti and runs it @ 4k res and it runs like a dream.

he has shadows on ultra low though as well as foliage, etc. basically stuff you don't need to be ultra. the most important thing is textures and distance. everything else can be put to ultra low.

Associate
my mate has a 1080ti and runs it @ 4k res and it runs like a dream.

he has shadows on ultra low though as well as foliage, etc. basically stuff you don't need to be ultra. the most important thing is textures and distance. everything else can be put to ultra low.

I will try this when I get home and see what FPS I get as currently with ultra on it stays around 30- 40 FPS and is laggy as hell and also takes ages too draw in buildings ect. Runs on Ultra 1440P NP at all.

Caporegime

i would say it's the volume your playing the game or your headphones / soundcard.

I'm using AKG Q701's and ASUS ROG Phoebus Solo and it's fine. I have turned the music down to 30 BGM though as imo it's too loud and annoying tbh

arou you using really crap headphones so have the volume on max to be able to hear footsteps?

Caporegime
i would say it's the volume your playing the game or your headphones / soundcard.

I'm using AKG Q701's and ASUS ROG Phoebus Solo and it's fine. I have turned the music down to 30 BGM though as imo it's too loud and annoying tbh

arou you using really crap headphones so have the volume on max to be able to hear footsteps?

its to do with teamspeak and in the plane and parachuting down.sounds are fine apart from that pretty good.im not on a cheap headset amp and decent speakers.

Associate
Well just managed to get to 11th in solo after 1 kill with the crossbow and spent most of time hiding in a house. Got killed by someone with a kar98 after exiting the water moving to the next zone. And also experienced my first bit of lag, well it seemed like it, laying prone and everytime i moved I ended up back where I was.

So far really enjoying this game just wish I had more hours in a day!!

Back
Top Bottom