*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Hi guys,
Thought i might aswell share my PC/Server setup. Looking for it to evolve a little over the coming months with a Dual screen combo, probably something from the likes of Dell at around 19"-22" as well as a new unit and proper office style chair. (I do have a chair the way)
6953577748_2e11708496_c.jpg

Finally got myself a proper setup if i do say so myself. My old set up was pretty lame to say the least. Ive had the MBP since September 2012 but the monitor, keyboard, Trackpad and desk arrived over the last few days.

11801710983_837b3a7f5c_b.jpg

11802218646_4dc5e185ab_b.jpg

11802218966_05c16421e4_b.jpg

Associate
Love the white desk station!

Thanks. Made a bit of a boo boo in thinking that it was longer but Im happy with the positioning of things so alls good.

The privacy board to the rear came in real handy to help with cable management. I Picked up some self-adhesive mini trunking and some self adhesive stickies for the monitors power brick and it keeps everything tidy.

11801712483_6fd0f6a13f_b.jpg

Soldato

Everything about this picture is just fapptastic to me, i love it. Only change i would make is to have the keyboard up on teh same level as the monitor and mouse, had one of those keyboard drawer setups before and had horrible posture problems with it.

Whats the tv out of interest?

Props to you sir!

Associate
Amazing looking setup :)
Where did you get that white desk from, if you don't mind me asking?

No problem at all. I got it HERE from Amazon. Its gone up a bit as i got it at a bargain price of £99 delivered to N.I, however, i still think £129 is a fair price.

its a solid table, comes well packaged and looks great. Like i say, it could do with being a bit longer and the draw isn't that deep - Room enough for the daily essentials. when not in use, i store the keyboard and trackpad in there plus a few other bits

Associate
Everything about this picture is just fapptastic to me, i love it. Only change i would make is to have the keyboard up on teh same level as the monitor and mouse, had one of those keyboard drawer setups before and had horrible posture problems with it.

Whats the tv out of interest?

Props to you sir!

Thanks, the keyboard drawer feels ok to use for me. The TV is an Samsung F8000. ;)

Back
Top Bottom